Help Alline Salon Group Fundraise for Breaking Barriers
We are proud to announce that Alline Salon Group (ASG)
is partnering with the Chaldean Community Foundation
to raise money to support the Breaking Barriers program! With your help, we can help create lasting memories for our more than 970 families within the Breaking Barriers Program! The Chaldean Community Foundation’s Breaking Barriers Program provides assistance and advocacy to individuals with special needs and respite to caregivers. From providing respite to facilitating group recreation events, the Breaking Barriers team goes above and beyond for the most vulnerable. Families that have members with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) are invited to gather for 10 theme-based events annually. These events are meant to facilitate personal development and a sense of community. One of the core initiatives of the Behavioral Health program, the Breaking Barriers program offers various programs including:
- Braille ESL Acculturation Mobility (B.E.A.M) Project: helps better equip those with visual impairments to live independent lives.
- Hard of Hearing, ESL, American Sign Language, Life Skills (H.E.A.L.) Project: helps better equip those with hearing impairments to live independent lives.
- Wellness Initiative for Senior Education (WISE) Project: an evidence-based wellness program empowering older adults to make positive and healthy choices.
- Fitness and Nutrition (FAN) Project: help assists individuals and caregivers, teaching them the benefits of staying active as well as how to make healthy choices. The program also teaches those individuals how to cook food, how to exercise properly, and they attend field trips that will help to reinforce healthy habits and values.
Why We Are Fundraising For the Chaldean Community Foundation The CCF Life Skills Center provides space for special needs individuals and their caregivers to have learning opportunities in real life settings to support the advancement of daily living skills, self-determination, interpersonal skill building and employment skill development. Click here to learn more. Any donation will make an impact.
We are hoping you will help us exceed Alline Salon Group’s goal to raise $10,000 for CCF’s Breaking Barriers program!
- $20 can provide a person with autism or special needs an environment necessary for a private, one hour haircut.
- $50 sponsors one individual to attend a field trip to integrate a person with special needs into the community.
- $100 provides one art or music workshop for individuals with special needs and respite for caregivers.
- $500 provides six workplace and life skills trainings for those with disabilities and special needs.
“All In For Wellness. It Starts With You. Together, We Shape Lives” The Wellness Committee Alline Salon Group 36800 Woodward Ave., Suite 310 Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304 www.AllineSalonGroup.com