Administrative Support Clerk
The Chaldean Community Foundation (CCF) improves the stability, health, and wellness of those we serve through advocacy, acculturation, community development and cultural preservation.
The CCF is seeking a detail-oriented Administrative Support Clerk to join its Sterling Heights location to aid the administrative teams in their day-to-day activities.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• Support the data entry, administration, and reception teams by assisting in day-to-day office operations.
• Retrieve, prepare, and organize files for the day’s client services.
• Assist the team with processing intake forms and other file information as needed.
• Consult with case workers, data entry, operations, and other teams regarding case information for purposes of verification, to resolve questions, inconsistencies or to capture missing information.
• Assist front desk in answering phones as needed.
• Contribute to a team effort and perform other duties as assigned.
• Maintain confidential information.
• Fluency in Arabic or Chaldean preferred.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma is required but an Associate Degree or higher is preferred.
• Computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and the Internet.
• Knowledge of the operation of standard office equipment such as a printer and fax machine.
• High attention to detail and a strong grasp of spelling and grammar.
• Experience working with files and transferring information into database.
• 2+ years’ experience working in an office administrative capacity is preferred.
• Strong knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing alphabetically and record keeping