Administrative Support Clerk
The Chaldean Community Foundation (CCF) improves the stability, health, and wellness of those we serve through advocacy, acculturation, community development and cultural preservation.
The CCF is seeking a detail-oriented Administrative Support Clerk to join its Sterling Heights location to aid the administrative teams in their day-to-day activities.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support the Data Entry, Administration and Reception teams by assisting in day-to-day office operations.
- Retrieve, prepare and organize files for the day’s client services.
- Assist the team with processing intake forms and other file information as needed.
- Consult with Case Workers, Data Entry, Operations, and other teams regarding case information for purposes of verification, to resolve questions, inconsistencies or to capture missing information.
- Assist Front Desk in answering phones as needed.
- Manage the office supplies, tracking, and placing orders as needed
- Retrieve and sort mail, distributing to respective departments
- Contribute to a team effort and perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain confidential information.
- Fluency in Arabic or Chaldean preferred.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma is required but an Associate’s Degree or higher is preferred.
- Computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and the Internet.
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment such as printer and fax machine.
- High attention to detail and a strong grasp of spelling and grammar.
- Experience working with files and transferring information into databases.
- 2+ years experience working in an office administrative capacity is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing alphabetically and record keeping.
Candidates should e-mail a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Administrative Support Clerk” in the subject line.