LMSW – Behavioral Health Program Manager
Behavioral Health Program Manager
The Chaldean Community Foundation is expanding its behavioral health services program and is seeking a highly qualified leader to serve as the Behavioral Health Program Manager.
The successful candidate will fulfill the following duties and expectations:
- Work full time in our thriving multi-disciplinary health and human services offices located in Sterling Heights;
- Provide clinical and program supervision to a dedicated multi-disciplinary team of direct service providers;
- Oversee and ensure integrated delivery of clinical services to clients and their families seeking behavioral health treatment and care;
- Achieve service outcomes that meet or exceed established standards;
- Ensure compliance with guidelines and governing regulations;
- Develop and implement defined on-boarding training programs for new clinicians;
- Develop and implement educational and training opportunities for existing clinical staff;
- Ensure the consistency of clinical charting standards and requirements;
- Ensure that all services are provided with a passion for trauma-informed care utilizing evidence based clinical practices.
Minimum credentials/skills required include:
- A Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, or Psychology;
- LPC, LMSW, or LLP in Michigan is required;
- Minimum of two (2) years’ clinical and operational supervisory experience;
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in direct client treatment in an outpatient behavioral health setting;
- Experience in design and implementation of behavioral health programs.
CCF offers competitive wages & excellent benefits, including:
- Salary based upon level of credential and relevant experience
- Excellent Health and Dental benefits
- 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
- Generous Paid Leave for sick, vacation, holidays, and professional training
- Assistance with credential renewal expenses/fees
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries confidential.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with an exciting team and make a positive difference in the lives individuals and families in Southeast Michigan. CCF is a private, non-profit providing health and human services to individuals in Oakland, Macomb, and Wayne Counties.