Brand and Content Coordinator
The Chaldean Community Foundation (CCF) improves the stability, health and wellness of those we serve through advocacy, acculturation, community development and cultural preservation. Core programs include: ESL courses, immigration Services, U.S Naturalization courses, career services, computer learning classes, and Behavioral Health programs.
The CCF is seeking a Brand and Content Coordinator to join its Sterling Heights location. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience in brand building, social media content creation, photo and video journalism with an understanding of the Chaldean community and the plight of Iraqi Christians.
The Brand and Content Coordinator will convey the mission, history and future of the CCF through various media and print forms to connect with our target audience, which includes key stakeholders, donors, the public and the media. In this role, you will be responsible for creating content for social media, photo and video journalism, managing website content, facilitating marketing campaigns, creating/managing fundraising campaigns and creating collateral for events.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Capture the history and progress of the CCF through client and staff success stories, with an excellent grasp of utilizing photo/video journalism and accompanying narrative.
- Demonstrate the core of our foundation through the services we provide and the impact they have on clients and the community.
- Actively promote events and membership, including, but not limited to, the following areas: collateral, entertainment, member participation, digital presence and email enrollment.
- Efficiently manage marketing and fundraising initiatives, including digital, social media and email marketing strategies.
- Build social media presence, promote brand awareness and facilitate community engagement on the applications.
- Work collaboratively to provide day-to-day ownership and expertise on social content publishing tools (ex: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, hashtags, reposting, etc.), including posting of all content, moderation, and promoted post targeting.
- Collaborate on the development of the social media content calendar and work daily on social media channels including copywriting and creating and/or editing digital graphics.
- Attend CCF events, meetings and various off-site functions.
- Perform other job-related tasks as assigned.
- Highly proficient in social media marketing.
- Excellent ability in capturing context via photo/video journalism
- Writing skills which are polished yet creative and adaptive to tone of subject matter.
- Excel at promotion and engagement centered marketing through social media applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Public speaking and presentation skills.
- Multi-tasking and project management abilities.
- Strong editing skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Strong knowledge of social media presence building and branding.
- Minimum of three years of progressive communications and management experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of marketing or digital marketing work experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of key digital marketing concepts.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator, basic knowledge of video editing a plus.
- 1-3 years’ experience with marketing and membership coordination.
- Must be able to work evenings on an as needed basis.
- High energy, positive attitude, flexible with the ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to complete projects on time without daily supervision; high degree of initiative and detail.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products, particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Familiarity working with social media, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Familiarity with Constant Contact and Adobe Creative Cloud software preferred.
Candidates should e-mail a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Brand and Content Coordinator” in the subject line.