The Chaldean Community Foundation (CCF) improves the stability, health, and wellness of those we serve through advocacy, acculturation, community development and cultural preservation.
The Chaldean Community Foundation is seeking a client ambassador to join their front desk team on site, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The client ambassador will greet a high volume of clients and monitor the flow of the front lobby. Additional duties may include front desk sign in, managing phones, logging information, attending to all visitors, coordinating with staff members, and responding appropriately to guest inquiries. This role may also include administrative duties in the back office.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Warmly greet clients and visitors upon arrival to the facility and direct them accordingly.
- Keep the front lobby clear and unobstructed for clients and visitors.
- Monitors the overall appearance of the lobby and keep area organized to prevent crowding.
- Manage questions and concerns appropriately from the clients, the public, partners, visitors and more while maintaining a courteous and professional tone.
- Assist with answering a high volume of calls, screening callers and logging information as needed.
- Promote CCF events and programming.
- Morning set up and evening shut down duties as needed.
- Serves as backup receptionist as needed.
- Ability to manage conflict and de-escalate agitated situations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma required. Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Ability to multi-task greeting multiple people, logging information, relaying guest count to back office, etc.
- High degree of stress tolerance, remaining patient and friendly with concerned clients, callers, and other guests.
- Always maintain a strong focus on exemplary customer service.
- Arabic speaking is required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional personal presentation.
- Must have basic experience using Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft applications.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Must maintain confidential information.
- Knowledge of the history of the Chaldean community preferred.
Candidates should e-mail a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Client Ambassador” in the subject line.