Information Technology Technician
The Chaldean Community Foundation (CCF) improves the stability, health and wellness of those we serve through advocacy, acculturation, community development and cultural preservation.
The Chaldean Community Foundation is seeking an IT Technician to join its team on site, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. to attend to and maintain all aspects of IT related systems and infrastructure.
- Conceptualize, evaluate, and implement information technologies, plans, and priorities for a comprehensive IT program supporting critical business solutions for departmental and end-customer needs.
- Provide onsite technical support as well as via phone, Email and Microsoft Teams.
- Represent organization regarding matters of customer support with IT and audio/video (AV) service providers.
- Documenting and resolving incidents within the prescribed processes.
- Assist users with any issues that arise while working with standard software applications.
- Call center support – Receiving, processing and prioritize support calls from users regarding computer, hardware, software, and internet issues.
- Computer hardware setup and support.
- Setup and support AV equipment, VOIP phones and web conferencing as needed.
- Prepare for events where AV is utilized, including set up of microphone, computers, video, etc.; ensure equipment connectivity and functionality is secure throughout event.
- Manage and maintain an inventory of computer and technology assets.
- Participate in special projects as required and provide after-hours support for events.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and prioritize multiple competing tasks.
- Travel to other offices for project type work and support.
- Communicates effectively with technical and non-technical audiences; readily adapts approach based on the situation.
- Be flexible with respect to work requirements and timings of shifts based on business requirements.
Education and Experience
- BA Degree in Information Technology or Systems, or Computer Systems
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in IT support, technical support, field support or help desk environment
Windows 10 Desktop Operating System experience
- Network Connectivity experience
- Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Teams, Outlook)
- Excellent hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Extensive application support experience with network monitoring and analysis software.
Candidates should e-mail a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “IT Technician” in the subject line.