LMSW- Mental Health Services Team Lead
Job Description: Mental Health Services Team Lead (LMSW)
The Chaldean Community Foundation is seeking a highly qualified LMSW to serve as the team lead for our mental health services department.
The successful candidate will fulfill the following duties and expectations:
- Work full time in our thriving multi-disciplinary health and human services offices located in Sterling Heights;
- Screen, assess, diagnosis, create treatment plans, and conduct therapeutic intervention with clients and their families in addition to observing and/or conducting psychological testing
- Oversee and supervise therapists providing mental health services, acting as mentor and guide
- Research and coordinate with relevant service programs to facilitate treatment including in-house and external referrals based on the identified needs of the client, potentially as a part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Ensure compliance with guidelines and governing regulations;
- Develop and implement defined on-boarding training programs for new clinicians;
- Develop and implement educational and training opportunities for existing clinical staff;
- Ensure the consistency of clinical charting standards and requirements;
- Ensure that all services are provided with a passion for trauma-informed care utilizing evidence based clinical practices.
Minimum credentials/skills required include:
- LMSW in Michigan is required;
- Minimum of two (2) years’ clinical and operational supervisory experience;
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in direct client treatment in an outpatient behavioral health setting;
- Experience in design and implementation of mental health programs;
- Experience with and understanding of medical billing and coding procedures strongly preferred;
- Experience with and knowledge multiple types of counseling disciplines strongly preferred;
CCF offers competitive wages & excellent benefits, including:
- Salary based upon level of credential and relevant experience
- Excellent Health and Dental benefits
- 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting
- Generous Paid Leave for sick, vacation, holidays, and professional training
- Assistance with credential renewal expenses/fees
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All inquiries confidential.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with an exciting team and make a positive difference in the lives of individuals and families in Southeast Michigan. CCF is a non-profit providing health and human services to individuals in Oakland, Macomb, and Wayne County.