The Chaldean Community Foundation (CCF) improves the stability, health and wellness of those we serve through advocacy, acculturation, community development and cultural preservation.
The Chaldean Community Foundation is seeking a Receptionist to join its team on site, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., to assist in taking client and other calls and logging information, attending to visitors and responding appropriate to inquiries. The receptionist will also supply information regarding the organization to the general public and clients. This role may also include administrative duties in the back office. The candidate should also possess a firm comprehension of the Chaldean community and the plight of Iraqi Christians.
- Greet visitors and answer a high volume of calls, screening callers and logging information.
- Assist with Data Entry, general administrative and clerical support.
- Take and relay messages.
- Provide appropriate information to callers and log their information.
- Direct persons to respective personnel.
- Manage questions and concerns appropriately from the public and from clients.
- Prepare meeting agendas and minutes for staff & committee meetings.
- Prepare letters and documents.
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries.
- Schedule appointments
- Update Organizations Websites
Education and Experience
- High school diploma required. Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience working in a call center atmosphere and data entry preferred.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Arabic or Chaldean speaking is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with high attention to detail and ability to follow process of logging caller information.
- Ability to work in a high-volume call environment.
- Professional personal presentation.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Information management, including social media and basic website knowledge.
- Experience using Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft applications.
- Organizing and planning skills, with a strong sense of initiative
- Reliable and punctual, arriving before 8:30 a.m. to be ready and available to take calls.
- High degree of stress tolerance and ability to handle concerned callers.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Knowledge of the history of the Chaldean community preferred.
Candidates should e-mail a current resume to email@example.com and include “Receptionist” in the subject line.