Workforce Development Coordinator
The Chaldean Community Foundation (CCF) improves the stability, health and wellness of those we serve through advocacy, acculturation, community development and cultural preservation.
The Chaldean Community Foundation is seeking a DOE Workforce Development Coordinator to research, manage and implement workforce development programs which meet the needs of the CCF clients. The Workforce Development Coordinator will act as the intermediary with Health Systems, the State of Michigan and other related partners and organizations. This position may include some evening hours of instruction on an as needed basis.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• Act as liaison as Healthcare Apprenticeship intermediary role with Health Systems and the State of Michigan.
• Ability to facilitate classes/learning groups as needed for Workforce Development initiatives.
• Develop relationships with other potential partner organizations and educational institutions.
• Ensure completion of intake and oversee progress of clients in the program.
• Oversee the research, implementation, and flow of the workforce development programs, ensuring compliance with applicable local, state, and federal policies and statutes.
• Provide updates to the CCF Department of Education Program Manager.
• Research and maintain knowledge of trends in workforce development programs, as well as developments with partners, updating programs respectively.
• Some local travel to meet with existing and prospective partners.
• Collects, organizes, and analyzes data required in the development of various planning, contractual and information documents, including for reporting purposes.
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge of local, state, and federal guidelines and policies governing workforce training programs.
• Assists in the preparation of service delivery contracts and training agreements.
• Collaborates with DOE Manager and Career Services Department.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Secondary Education preferred; liberal arts degree is acceptable.
• 2 years of experience working with adults in job readiness and workforce development related programs is preferred.
• Experience working in developing relationships with potential partners and educational organizations.
• Research of adult education programs and continuous improvement of educational programs required.
• Fluency in Arabic, and/or Chaldean preferred.
Candidates should e-mail a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Workforce Development Coordinator” in the subject line.