Data Entry Clerk
The Chaldean Community Foundation (CCF) is committed to improving the stability, health and wellness of those we serve through advocacy, acculturation, community development and cultural preservation.
The CCF is seeking a detail-oriented data entry clerk to join its Sterling Heights location. The ideal candidate possesses a high degree of accuracy and organization, with close attention to detail.
Maintain client database by entering new and updated client and case management activities. Prepare reports of requested data and audit client records.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Compile, review and sort client and case management data to be input into client management database.
- Analyze source documents, and assess data to be entered and corrected if needed.
- Track received data and source files and documents.
- Contact preparers of source documents to resolve questions, inconsistencies or missing data.
- Confirm accuracy of data such as personal client information, services provided and case management time spent on client engagements.
- Compare and reconcile data entered with source documents.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining an effective and efficient records management system.
- Generate reports and respond to inquiries regarding entered data as requested.
- Contribute to a team effort and perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain confidential information.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma is required but an Associate’s Degree or higher is preferred.
- Computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and the Internet
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping.
- Data entry skills
- Analyze and manage information
- High degree of confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Initiative and reliability
- Stress tolerance
- Problem solving
Candidates should e-mail a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “data entry clerk” in the subject line.