Social Media Coordinator
The Chaldean Community Foundation is seeking a Social Media Coordinator to join its Sterling Heights location. The ideal candidate should have experience in social media, communications, public relations, marketing, and project management.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating, disseminating, and analyzing the effectiveness of content for social media platforms. The ideal candidate is fluent in English, Arabic and/or Chaldean/Aramaic.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• Ensuring consistency of messaging and branding across all social media platforms.
• Research new and emerging technologies and trends in social media to ensure the CCF is utilizing all digital avenues to reach its unique audiences.
• Build social media presence, promote brand awareness, and facilitate community engagement.
• Moderate all social media channels to increase engagement and brand affinity.
• Develop social media content calendar and work daily on social media channels including copywriting and creating and/or editing digital graphics.
• Implement strategic metrics to gauge effectiveness of all social media platforms.
• Provide day-to-day ownership and expertise on social content publishing tools (ex: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, hashtags, reposting, etc.), including posting of all content, moderation, and promoted post targeting.
• Assist with event and membership promotion, including, but not limited to, the following areas: collateral, entertainment, member participation, digital presence, and email enrollment.
• Attend staff events, meetings, and various off-site functions.
• Provide digital communications support for LIVE events.
• Perform other job-related tasks as assigned.
• Excel at promotion and engagement centered marketing through social media applications.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Multi-tasking and project management abilities.
• High level attention to detail.
• Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space.
• Strong copywriting and copy-editing skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
• Strong knowledge of social media presence building and branding.
• 2-4 years of social media work experience.
• Must be able to work evenings on an as needed basis.
• High energy, positive attitude, flexible with the ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently to complete projects on time without daily supervision, high degree of initiative and detail.
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud software.
• Experience with social media management software, such as Meta Business Suite or Hootsuite preferred.
• Experience in comparative social media analysis.
• Fluency in Arabic, and/or Chaldean required.
Candidates should e-mail a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Social Media Coordinator” in the subject line.